Better late than never??
Happily, I’m still here, ready to gear up and write away! The holidays gave us a chance to relax, party with friends, and eat yummy food.
Looking forward to:
- second shooting more weddings with Monica
- spending 5 years in Romans with my church
- the Tuesdays Together groups in Austin & San Antonio
- my students’ eyes lighting up over their favorite music
- keeping to a blogging schedule
- making a family photo directory for church
- better health: seeing a chiropractor regularly (my theme song is “fix my ‘head-shoulders-knees-and-toes-knees-and-toes’ ”), and getting several other issues (adrenals, gut, etc) healed up. It’s been a challenge, but being ill & tired, needing to slow down by weighing projects and opportunities has made me grateful for good health and is giving me a better knowledge and appreciation for how the Lord designed our bodies to work!
So what's ahead for the blog? There are some irons in the fire, and you can look for a post every week on Mondays for the next little while. I'd love some feedback about anything you want to read about or see!